Going gluten free diet doesn’t mean you have to miss out on weekend easy meals. These pork burgers are so versatile, cook them in a fry pan or on the BBQ, cook small portions that can be made into meat balls and kept in the fridge as convenient snack and any left overs can be added to a salad for lunch the following day.
Place a super colourful nutrient dense salad on a plate, layer bacon, fried egg and pork patty on top of salad and top with beetroot hummus or guacamole.
- 1 kg free range pork mince
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Olive oli
- Salt and Pepper
- Optional 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl and use your hands to combine.
- Place in fridge for 1 to 2 hours
- Remove from fridge and take a handful of the pork mince mixture and shape into patties
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook pork patties in batches.
Serve on top of a big arse salad, add extra protein such as poached or fried egg and top with beetroot hummus or guacamole
A meal the whole family can enjoy.
Makes approximately 16 palm sized patties