Fresh, fast and perfect meal any time in the week. Our Green Tea Salmon makes the perfect substitute for a ‘take away’ night, it’s that fast to make. Buttered greens coupled with a quality protein will create the perfect fast meal the whole family can enjoy.
- 2 x 200g Salmon fillets
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1.5 tsp ground sea salt
- 6 Green tea bags
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- Asparagus spears
- Green beans (approx 10 each)
- Mix the green tea, pepper and salt together and coat the salmon fillets.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan over medium heat, then add the salmon, searing on both sides then cook through.
- Mean while, lightly stem or blanch the greens until just tender.
- Add some grass fed butter to top your greens and serve.